Oliver's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Admin Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:30 pm

You have been DENIED! We are incredibly sorry, but you weren't qualified enough for this position.

Reasons : 1. Lack of detail

Try to reapply in a week, put more effort into the application.

Admin
Admin

https://oliversupport.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by Klir Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:11 pm

Current MC Username: Klir

Past minecraft usernames: Zaqus

Do you have a working microphone?: Yes

Do you have teamspeak/skype?: I only have teamspeak, sorry ;-;!

What is your timezone + country?: GMT + England

Do you have any previous staff experience?: Yes, I have a very extensive knowledge of Moderation as I've been doing it for 5 years, I know the methods and how to catch hackers and what type of hacks they are using. I am able to do screen shares and talk to players on Skype or Teamspeak. I understand this server is hiring new staff and I'd like to be one of them. I have experience with the punishments plugin LiteBans as well, I know my way around. I try my best not to ban anyone and only use banning with proof as a last resort. I believe that if we can change the view of such hackers, spammers and general rule breakers; we can have a peaceful community with reduced toxicity (if any). I don't get angry or annoyed at anyone. If I feel the stress is getting to me, I take a short breather and return. I know all the responsibilities that come with the position as a staff member and I am willing to take it on to make a positive impact on the server and help players out.

Why should we pick you?: Not to be mean, but I see many other people who write applications have bad grammar and making a short application. I think that's just not putting effort into the application and wasting the reviewer's time.

Something about yourself: I personally think, I'm a very nice person, and I can help on the server a lot. I know how to catch hackers and all that. Very Happy

Klir

Back to top Go down